Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Starting today I`m officially on my winter break and as one of my "vacation assignments", I have just completed making my RECIPE LIST that I placed under a new page above. I thought it would be nice for me and the readers to have a quick glance on what I`ve been posting/cooking this far without having to check out each category on the side bar. I`m planning to keep updating the list whenever I posted a new dish and hopefully the list will be better and yummier. New Year`s resolution it is!


So, I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones and of course, good food. 
Happy holidays!

p.s. The tiramisu cake above was made using store-bought sponge cake (aha, busted!) and Kahlua coffee liqueur. The basic recipe for the liqueurless filling can be checked out here.

7 comments:

  1. hohoho awesome! i love short cuts like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays Arudhi and a very prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita: The short cuts make the treats even heavenly sometimes :D

    Katerina: Happy New Year to you and your family too, Katerina! Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arudhi, the cake looks delicious! The recipe list is an excellent idea. I have been trying to make a recipe index page for at least six months and still cannot finish it... Your recipe list gives me more motivation! It will be one of my first New Year's resolutions. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tiramisu looks yummy! Don't we all need short cuts once in a while? Happy New Year to you and your family! Look forward to seeing many more great recipes here in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sponge cake is a little scary to make. Your tiramisu cake looks really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sissi: I have so much less recipes than you do, so I can understand how hard it must be for you to complete the list. Good luck and have fun with the recipe listing! Just think how great you will feel after it`s done!

    Hyosun: Thanks for the greeting, Hyosun! I`m too looking forward to learning more about Korean cooking at your wonderful blog!

    Indie Tea: Hello, thanks for visiting! I still can`t tackle the sponge cake, hence the store-bought one :D

    ReplyDelete